TATTOO REMOVAL & BROW CORRECTION
Saline EYEBROW TATTOO REMOVAL
brow correction, permanent artist
Saline Removal for Eyebrow Tattooing, Microblading, and Permanent Makeup services.
We are offering Saline Removal of Microblading, Permanent Makeup, and Tattoo. tattoo imagine
The eyebrow tattoo removal is a natural way to remove cosmetic and conventional tattoos or to lighten the existing pigment. There are many removal methods tattoo artists use to combat eyebrow hairs for color correction.
Here’s how Eyebrow Tattoo Removal Works.
The saline tattoo removal solution is applied to the skin in the same way that the pigment was originally placed. This can be done with a tattoo machine or a hand tool.
The saline solution used for eyebrow tattoo removal contains finely milled sea salt, purified water, lemon seed extract, orange seed extract, and aloe.
Our technician can treat up to a 2-by-2-inch area in one sitting.
The lightening/ tattoo removal solution creates a scab over the application area that will fall off by itself, as the skin heals naturally.
The new skin is revealed after the scab falls off in it’s own time. li ft laser treatment, cosmetic tattoos, tattoo pigment
During the healing process the unwanted pigment attaches to the scab and effectively pulled up and out by the scab. The new skin will come back after the healing and the ink should be lighter or completely removed.
It may take several session to get the complete removal.
This procedure is done a lot on the eyebrows when the color is off or the shape is not right.
The healing is a natural process for eyebrow tattoo removal, requires that the scab be kept dry at all times until it falls off naturally.
You can use vitamin E oil or an aftercare product for protection and healing.
The permanent makeup removal process can be repeated if necessary to remove unwanted pigment.
Full lightening can require 3-5 sessions, possibly more. “Lightening “ pulls out pigment layer by layer, so the more times pigment has been placed in the area, more sessions will be required to pull it all out.
Sometimes if “partial lightening “is all that is required, one session may be all it takes.
Differences Between Laser Tattoo Removal and Saline Tattoo Removal:
1. After laser removed tattoo ink is absorbed into the body. After saline Tattoo removal the tattoo ink is lifted up through the surface of the skin.
2. Laser cannot treat certain ink colors; saline removal works on all colors.
3. Laser damage the dermis and epidermis layers; saline removal does not damage the skin.
4. Major risks of laser are second and third degree burning, hypertrophic scarring, keloid and hair loss; saline removal does not cause those injuries.
5. Most of the times laser will turn tattoo to unwanted color such as orange, red or green and after that it will not able to remove it because it does not recognize those colors; saline work with all colors
6. After microblading clients in most of the cases have scars; therefore, laser cannot remove microblading because it does not see the pigment in scars. Saline removes any permanent makeup including microblading.
7. Laser removal is not suitable for dark skin; saline may be used on dark skin, patch test is required. eyebrow tattoo removal
8. Laser may take 20 to 30 sessions to remove tattoo;
TATTOO REMOVAL & BROW CORRECTION
Tattoo correction for eyebrow tattooing can fix colors due to the skin tones underlying color not pulling the initial color through. During a Tattoo Correction a color is used on the treated areas to cover up a tattoo. This will leave you with a lighter tattoo color which can be tattooed over. If the final color is not what you want to work on as your base color, then saline tattoo removal can be performed.